Monday 9 May 2011





Lots of excitement here at Crystal Towers today.....I received the Offical Jane McDonald Concert Programme for 2011 in which Crystal Angels Jewellery Designs has a whole page feature! Not only that, but I am also featured in the credits which reads, " Jewellery for Jane McDonald by Debbie James " I am very proud!


Working hard at the moment on a few new collections and lots of new ideas. I wish I had the time to keep up with my ideas!


Coming soon, I will be doing a blog giveaway, and the prize is a fabulous pair of Gaia stone and sterling silver earrings, they are amazing! A very rich emerald green colour.


A little teaser for those on a spiritual path.....I have, after a very long search and much negotiating, located some VERY special beads. I will be making a limited quantity of spiritual jewellery with these beads as they are very powerful. Not telling you what they are yet, you will have to keep checking back here to find out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment