Thursday 1 July 2010

New FAB crystals!




I am totally loving these fab new crystals I have sourced. As someone who works a lot with Swarovski crystals, I can recognise quality when I see it. As beautiful as Swarovski crystals are, they are also quite pricey, which can mean that not everyone is able to afford Swarovski items, so I was really thrilled when i found these alternative crystals now available. They are AAA grade, superior quality cut glass faceted crystal with a wonderful sparkle. I have been using them for some time now, giving ghtem a test run so to speak, and I am extremely pleased with the results. I have tried combining them with gemstones, pearls, and Swarovski and every time they look amazing. I have been so inspired by them, that I am creating a whole new range of crystal products, that I will be launching shortly, so watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment