Tuesday 8 June 2010

Come On England!

Like most of the country, I have been gripped by England fever! I don't usually follow football as a rule, but I am very patriotic and do like to support the England team. I have made some fabulous crystal 'England' jewellery, I shall be proudly wearing some throughout the World Cup!



The jewellry has been created with Quartz crystal, and AAA grade faceted crystals. I have been working a lot recently with these fabulous crystals and will be launching a special crystal collection.

Helping the animals.
I recently created some Swarovski crystal jewellery that I donated to ABC animal Santuary to help them raise funds at their open weekend. ABC Animal santuary is owned by the actress Alexandra Bastedo, who you may know best from that fab classic, The Champions. I am pleased to say that they have managed to raise some much needed funds. You can find out more about the work of the sanctuary on their website www.abcanimalsanctuary.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment