Monday 4 May 2009

New items in my shop




I have just listed some new necklaces on my website http://www.crystalangels.biz/ At the moment I particularly love Chrysocolla, its vibrant green - blue colour is very energising. Another of my current favourites is Charoite, which is a beautiful purple colour with black inclusions. Charoite is associated with the sign of Scorpio, which is my sign, so that probably explains my love for it!

I am supporting a charity through my website, and £1 from each web sale will go to my chosen charity which is currently The Lancashire Hedgehog Care Trust. Having previously run my own hedgehog rescue centre, I know just how expensive it can be, and every penny really does help. You can see their website at http://www.hedgehogcare.co.uk/




I have just finished work on a brand new collection of bracelets, I have called Rainbow Bracelets. I will be launching these on my website this evening. Made from Mountain Jade and Sea Fossil, they come in a range of vibrant colours, perfect for Summer days through to Winter shivers, they will be sure to put a smile on your face. Above is a sneaky preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment