Sunday 3 May 2009

My New Blog!




Hello and welcome to my Blog. My name is Debbie and I am a jewellery designer. I design and create jewellery using semi precious stones and Swarovski crystals. My designs are exclusive and are created intuitively, so no two pieces are ever the same. I am a Reiki Master and also have diplomas in Holistic Healing, Intuitive Healing, Holistic animal Healing and Crystal Healing. All beads used in my designs have been personally hand selected by myself and I only work with gemstones with the highest and purest energy.


In my blog I will share my designs and sources of inspiration with you as well as giving you sneaky peaks at new designs and featuring specific gemstones and their healing properties.
Pictured here are 2 of my recent designs, a Chrysocolla and Turquoise necklace, and also a necklace made with beautiful Pink Opal.




No comments:

Post a Comment