Wednesday 15 December 2010

Serious lack of blogging of late, I will put this right! I have been really busy designing and creating some gorgeous new jewellery, slightly different from my signature style. The new collection is understated elegance, very feminine and in lovely pastel shades. I have been working with some new gems, lovely faceted rondelles, and I am thrilled with the result. There is a slight ethereal feel to this collection and I am thinking of calling it the Faerie Collection. It reminds me of the sort of jewellery that would be worn by the Deva kingdom, as they flit around the woodlands!

I have also got some stunning new beads this week, they are rare green Kyanite. They are a beautiful apple green and have an inner twinkle. Pics will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment