Wednesday 22 December 2010

My new collection

I have finally decided on a name for my new collection. Announcing the forthcoming arrival of......Deco Follies. I am really exited about this collection, it is slightly different from my signature style of bold, chinky statement pieces. These designs are feminine, beautiful and elegent and I have used some fabulous faceted semi precious stones including Amethyst, Citrine and Rose Quartz.

The collection was inspired by the Art Deco era, and while the designs are not overtly Deco in design, I feel they represent the feel of the 1920's and 30's, when life was gentle, simple and quietly sophisticated. Think of the tinkling of china under the soft lights of the ritz tearoom, or lemonade on a sunny lawn, with elegent ladies wearing beautiful tea dresses and looking gorgeous. I have named each of the pieces after a popular ladies name of the era and the collection includes delights such as the Lola necklace and Florence bracelet.

Over the next few days I will gradually be putting the collection ont my website, so I hope you will stop by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment