Friday 8 October 2010

Long time no blog!

I have been incredibly busy lately with custom designs, as well as planning a forthcoming collection. I have a collection planned of really striking statement pieces, I have started doing the sketches and mood boards, I am hoping I can get to work on the designs within the next month or so.

I am also opening a new website, where I will be selling healing crystals and simple healing jewellery such as quartz pendants, tumblestones etc. Crystals are my passion, so I am looking forward to this new venture. Once this is up and running, I can hopefully get back into the studio to work on my jewellery designs!

Jane Mcdonald was on the Alan Titchmarsh show tonight in ITV, wearing a faceted purple Agate necklace created by me! It is incredibly exciting to see something you have made appearing on TV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment