Friday 7 May 2010

SSsssshhhhhhhh..............

.......its a Secret! Secret Garden that is, as that is the name of my new collection of bracelets shortly to be launched on my site. Its a small collection of fabulous, funky, fun, floral beauties, perfect for holiday time, or just simply to make you feel good! The bracelets are all stretchy, so no need to worry about sizing, perfect if you want to give one as a gift. On the point of brightly coloured jewellery, I really believe this is for all year round, not just for the warmer months. I don't subscribe to the idea that summer is for bright colours and winter is for dark colours. After all, what could be better in the depths of winter than a splash of colour to remind you of warmer times and to lift your spirits!

As well as the new bracelet collection, I have also got lots of other exciting projects in the pipeline. Watch this space!

In March, you may remember I said there would be a prize winner drawn at random from my website mailing list......I would like to announce the winner for April is Maureen Sunderland from Hastings, Congratulations Maureen, your Amethyst and Rose Quartz necklace is on it's way to you. These giveaways will be done at the end of every month, and all you need to do is sign up to my mailing list which you can do on the home page of my site www.crystalangels.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment