Friday 14 May 2010

SPRING FEVER SALE

There is a definite touch of Spring in the air and to celebrate, there is a Spring Fever Sale on my website beginning midnight tonight until midnight Sunday.

There is a massive 20% discount off EVERYTHING!!! Simply quote SPRING in the instructions box at Paypal checkout and your 20% will be refunded to you immediately! It couldn't be easier.

This is also my way of saying thankyou to all my loyal clients who have supported me this far on my jewellery journey and also a very warm welcome to new clients.

So hurry on over to http://www.crystalangels.biz/ and treat yourself!

P.S............Two NEW COLLECTIONS, The Secret Garden Bracelet Collection and the Hippie Chic Collection are now live on the website. Would love to know your thoughts on these! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment