Wednesday 5 August 2009

Colours for Autumn

I have been looking around shops and magazines for up and coming Autumnal colours, and as usual, the forecasts are wide and varied! No two fashion magazines seem to agree on what will be popular! My own personal forcast is that soft muted tones will be popular, Dusky pink, mid - blues, marroons, tawny browns and burnt orange. I have some wonderful gemstones to tie in with these fab colours, some wonderful pink and blue Agates, Rose cherry Garnet, and some lovely fire Agate. I have been busy this week making some new stretchy bracelets, I have until now, been unable to find a strong stretchy elastic of a high enough quality, so I really pleased with the new designs. These will be available on the website soon.

www.crystalangels.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment